Saturday, April 2, 2011

~ DINNER DL ~



First of all, I want to say, ALHAMDULILAH =)...without Allah blessing, I won’t ever stepped on the stage to got my DL certificated from Datuk Dr Mizan, Uitm Rector. On that day, the first thing that crossed into my mind + head is MY PARENTS!  Without their blessing + pray for me, I can’t get any achievement today…I <3 them so much!!!Very2 much! Very2x more much!!!!And so much LOVE them!!! It will be more granted if “Ma and Abah” be there! But, it’s okay….because; I have my friends on that dinner….they make this DINNER NIGHT  be more cheerful ! wah!
Hahahaha…..

Dibah – u look so cute during that day..

Hazirah – u are pretty without make-up, but sorry for pushing u!

Nana – the green one but u are so bright on that day!

Picah – u are so cool…..like ur style!hahaha…

Zati – we are not much time together in the dinner day, but u also 
pretty that night!

it's me...

picah,awin,diba,me,nana,liza
why picah look like that? but i loike!hahaha

both of u look so sweet,!

the three of us!

zira,diba,zati,nana,picah,n also me!

With my friends….we are all together as usual, snap the picture…..and snap..snap again..and again! We have a lot of picS! That is our memorial... I will remember this memorial until the last! I feel very lucky because I can attend that Dinner that I think it only comes once in my life…I don know whether I can attend the next Dean List Dinner or not….its all with Allah Blessing….and my Parents petition….Insyallah…I will try to make it!!!

lalola msg : im so happy that nyte....